The current situation caused by the Corona virus confronts all of us with great challenges. Our top priority is not only to ensure the safety and health of our employees, but also to ensure continuous delivery to our customers.
As we have received many inquiries regarding the current status, please note the following:
- Despite the current situation, we are currently fully able to produce and deliver.
- All contact persons are available for you and support you with your current and new projects. You can find your contact person at www.aluprint.sk or contact your key account manager or use following addresses: or .
- We have taken a variety of actions and are well prepared to continue to supply you even in these difficult times.
Preventive actions against the spread of Coronavirus
Because your employees, or employees of the companies you work with, come into contact with our employees, we ask you to inform them about our company requirements as a preventive action against the spread of coronavirus.
Fulfillment of these requirements will be strictly required and their non-compliance may be a reason for non-acceptance or non-production of goods.
All visitors entering Aluprint s.r.o. premises are obliged to respect the following rules:
- Comply with the general regulations of the Government of the Slovak Republic in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic according to the continuous update
- Prohibition of any visits outside the service department of suppliers of machinery and equipment, who at the time of the visit follow the instructions of the production manager or the person directly authorized by him
- In the case of admission to the premises, the visitor must be wearing a protective mask and gloves before entering the premises and must use them throughout the visit.
- Duty to disinfect hands before contact with our staff
- Obligation to undergo temperature measurement on request
- Unless the presence of drivers is required during loading and unloading of the vehicle, driver has to to stay in the cab
- Do not enter buildings
- Refrain from shaking hands or other forms of personal contact
- Follow the instructions of Aluprint s.r.o. employees
We would also like to inform you that, as part of our internal guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 issued to our employees, we have introduced the following restrictive actions in addition to the introduction of hygiene rules:
- We have introduced a "home office" for employees where their performance of their duties allows it
- We are gradually increasing the stock of raw materials to ensure the operation from the 1-month maximum to the 3-month maximum
- We allowed dispersal of work shifts in workplaces with one-shift operation also for further work shifts, so that the concentration of workers in one workplace or production hall is minimal (less than 5)
- We enable our customers to produce higher quantity and to use our stock in order to reduce the risk of non-delivery
- No smoking, even in areas previously designated for this purpose
- Prohibition or restriction of all activities related to the gathering of people (suspension of the project of training employees using the EU funds, cancellation of audits, limitation of the number of meetings and their occupation, etc.)
- Prioritizing employees' own meals over meals delivery services
We believe that our active approach will help to minimize the impacts.
We will deal with this situation together.
Stay safe and healthy.